Harling Bassukarno (born 6 November 1984) is a generation of Indonesian Modern Artists known as painters and muralists with the “Surrealism Decorative Modern” style with the concept of dimension penetrating colors, which combines three painting style concepts, namely surrealism, decorative and abstract. He made these three concepts into one masterpiece, which made him known as the Millennial Generation of Modern Indonesian Artists, besides paintings and murals, he also develops his idealism into techno music.
Images and figurations that have been mixed with cultural history with contemporary colors, make his work form a social critique of resistance to maintain an idea of the concept of cultural modernization to blend with the side of modern culture.
Harling Bassukarno was born in Randudongkal district, Pemalang Regency, Central Java on November 6, 1984.
Tahun 2005 pameran pertamanya saat masih duduk di bangku kelas 2 SMA di kawasan randudongkal bersama seniman-seniman di kawasan randudongkal, Pemalang, Pekalongan yang usianya jauh berbeda dengan usianya saat itu.
In 2007 he began to develop his career in Jakarta, until in 2010 he began to discover the idealistic character of his own work in the “Surrealism Decorative Modern” style.
In 2016 Harling Bassukarno appreciated his own paintings through mural media with the name Harling Mural Art by taking his own first name, namely “Harling” and then combined with the name “Mural Art” which aims to distinguish between his canvases and walled paintings and the media. another with the name Harling Mural Art
Harling Bassukarno in 2020 he began to integrate his idealism into techno music with the concept of combining ethnic music with modern techno music.
- Pameran lukisan “Mengingat Bung Karno” tahun 2005 di Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah.
- Pameran lukisan “Tiga Kota” tahun 2006 di kawasan Randudongkal, Pemalang.
- Pameran lukisan “Harmony in Color” tahun 2010 di Grand Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Pameran Grup Virtual Internasional Galeri Seni Tiram “ART FOR ART” Koleksi Besar 170 Seniman Profesional dari seluruh dunia termasuk 6 Benua 65 Negara dan 155+ Kota Pada hari Kamis 10 September 2020 di Pakistan.
- Partisipasi “BELLAS ARTES” Pertemuan kemanusiaan melalui seni dan budaya melalui seniman visual, seni panggung, seni sastra dan seni musik dari 44 negara yang dipanggil untuk menghormati kehidupan dan kemanusiaan melalui kreativitas seni, di Ekuador 30 Oktober 2020.
- • Mural at Pos Nongkrong in Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java in 2016.
- • Murals at the 2016 Kemayoran Jakarta Base Camp.
- • Murals at Vespa Community in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Mural at Queen Milk in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Mural at Honey Caffe in Moga area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Murals at Kedai Liberty (Chicken and Steak) in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Murals at Uncle Bee Barber Shop in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Murals at the Wareng Music Studio in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- • Murals at the DCU Music Studio in the Randudongkal area, Pemalang, Central Java, in 2017.
- •Mural at Masjid Jami in front of Cikupa market, Tangerang Banten, in 2018.
- • Murals at Music Bali Studio, in 2018.
- • Participation in batik murals at Kampung Batik Kembang Mayang in 2018 in Tangerang, Banten in order to preserve batik culture through mural works.
- • Participation in murals at the STMK Trisakti (rawasari) campus in East Jakarta in 2018 as part of the annual “Treak-Treakan Vol.7” event.
- • Murals at STPI (Indonesian Aviation College) Curug Tangerang, Banten in 2018.
- • Murals at Houses in Manyaran area, West Semarang, Central Java, in 2018.
- • Murals at the Wild Rabbits of the Electric Bicycle Community in West Jakarta, in 2018.
- • Murals at the Seafood Roundabout Restaurant in Jembatan lima, West Jakarta in 2018.
- • Murals at Rumah Komplek 88, Jembatan Lima West Jakarta, in 2019.
- • Murals at Rataliyori Coffee in Grogol, West Jakarta, in 2019.
- • Murals at BAS (Bike Art Soul) Club Motor Binter Merzy in East Jakarta in 2019.
- • Murals at Rumah Komplek Kebon jeruk, West Jakarta in 2019
- • Murals in Plan-B in the Pelutan Pemalang area, Central Java, in 2020.
- • Murals in the Kokas building, office space on the 10th floor, Casablanka, South Jakarta in 2020.
- • Murals at the Sahabat Jaya Pharmacy in the Karang Kobar area, Purwokerto, Central Java, in 2020.
- • Murals at Phan-phan Surabaya in 2020.
- • Murals at PPSDMPD (Land Transportation Human Resources Development Center) Salemba, East Jakarta in 2020.
- • Mural at Rizki Tea Bar in the Central Java, in 2021.
- • Murals at Rumah Komplek 88 the second time in the Jembatan Lima West Jakarta, in 2021.
• Click here •